TASTEFUL JOY FOR GREAT & amp; SMALLCress is something we all know, probably especially from childhood, where various cress animals come home from the institution. We also love cress, both to make it, but to eat it too. It is very easy to make, and it only takes a few days before you can decorate your egg food with the most beautiful cress.
Cress seeds, cotton wool or other absorbent material, water, and a container that is waterproof. We have chosen to use the vase bubble standing with large opening, but you could also use one of our hanging bubbles > with a large opening and few floating watercress.
5 STEPS TO BEAUTIFUL GREEN SPRAY
- Place your cotton ball in your container
- Wet the wadding with water
- Sprinkle a fine layer of watercress
- Make sure the wadding is always moist
- Wait a few days. You can advantageously put your watercress seeds in water 12 hours before sowing them. It helps the germination process get started and you will be able to enjoy your green sprinkle faster
TIP - Try sprinkling some seeds in your garden, here the cress gets better growing conditions and will make large leaves, this cress tastes stronger and is good in salads or during an avocado meal.
When the watercress has grown a few centimeters, it can be enjoyed on the food and possibly used as part of the table decoration- welcome.
If you want an alternative green sprinkle, you can also make chia cress. Here you only sow the small black chia seeds instead of watercress. It takes a little longer, but has a delicious and slightly milder taste than watercress.