There has become space for lots of personality on the picture wall, which today holds much more than just posters. Photos, small ceramics, collages - the list of possibilities is long. At Studio About, we love the personal touch, a little skew and space for colors and diversity. Therefore, we also want to inspire to make personal works for the picture wall. With this guide, it's not that difficult at all, and we bet you do not even have to shop for the project!
- Freezer Bag
- Paper handkerchief
HOW TO DO IT: GUIDE TO UNIQUE ART
1. Prepare your surface - we recommend using a single layer of plastic. You can cut up a freezer bag or use one side of a plastic shopping bag.
2. Unfold a paper handkerchief and place it on your piece of plastic. It does not matter that there is a pattern in the paper - it disappears when color and water come on. If you want a more elongated shape, just cut a little of the paper handkerchief.
3. Wet the paper - not so it sails, but enough to soak it. You can dab water on with a brush or possibly. use a spray.
4. Now dab water color on the paper. You can keep it in a single color or mix your favorite colors. Remember that watercolor loses some of its color strength when it dries. If you want a strong color, put good color on.
5. Now use your brush to wrinkle the paper - the work gets a more organic look if you also push a little to the edges of the paper and give it a new shape.
6. Let it dry approx. 24 hours.
Then you are ready to put your unique work of art in a beautiful frame.
COLOR FRAMING: TRANSPARENT FRAME IN ACRYLIC
The frame can make all the difference when you frame your image, and it's fun to experiment with different expressions and not least colors. Play with contrasts between frame and artwork or create a calm expression with tone in tone colors.
With the new FRAMELESS collection from Studio About gives you ample opportunity to be creative - both with art and your framing. The transparent acrylic frames make it obvious to use the frame creatively - either with this small DIY art project or with collages, photos, or fine posters.
ABOUT THE FRAMELESS COLLECTION
The new FRAMELESS collection from Studio About is a series of transparent picture frames in acrylic. The frame consists of a transparent front and a transparent colored back in acrylic. The frame provides a beautiful mat around your work and with the many colors and variants, there is ample opportunity to find the frame that suits your work.The FRAMELESS frames are available in sizes A5, A4, A3, A2 & amp; for a 50x70 cm poster (B2) and in almost all colors of the rainbow.
Want to find your perfect mate? While your artwork is drying, you can go exploring in the colored frames. See all the frames here strong>.
If you want to buy a finished paperwork created by Lisbeth Mortensen for your wall, you can skip to papirpynt. com ♥