If you are also a supporter of everlasting bouquets, read here where Kristina Sørensen from the blog Labdecor gives you tips for using paper flowers together with dried flowers in bouquets and in other contexts.
1. MIX PAPER FLOWERS WITH DRIED BOOMS AND SEED STANDS
Paper flowers stand beautifully with a single stem in a vase, but also work well in a larger bouquet with dried flowers and seedlings. Paper flowers give life and color to the dried bouquets, and you can play with paper flowers in different colors, lengths, and sizes.
2. USE THE PAPER FLOWERS AS CLOSED FLOWERS
Flowers that have not sprouted out are completely natural in a bouquet of fresh flowers, and that look can easily be continued in your own eternity bouquet. So instead of unfolding the leaves of the paper flower, leave it closed - it gives both a delicate and fine look.
< / p>
3. RENEW YOUR DRIED BOUQUETS WITH PAPER FLOWERS
Are you also the type who adds a little new dried flowers to the collection on an ongoing basis, then it is ingenious to renew the bouquets with paper flowers. Then empty the vases of dried flowers and put the bouquets together in new ways. Here you can play with both colors and volume on the bouquet, and that way it is super easy to create a little change in the decor.
4. MAKE A SYSTEMATICALLY DISORDERED BUKETThe natural and slightly casual look can be a difficult discipline, both when it comes to hair and to dried bouquets! Use a vase where the flowers can stand a little loose and then mix the flowers you want to use a little randomly. Finally, add a single paper flower or two to your bouquet.
5. COLOR COORDINATE YOUR BUCKETS
Tone in tone or a bouquet filled with contrasts. Color coordination is fun for anyone who loves decor, and it is a super easy way to get some color in the decor without having to invest in new interiors. The dried flowers are now available in all colors, so it is obvious to buy some stems in your favorite colors. Here you have an example of a beautiful pink bouquet, where the vase is of course kept in the same theme.
< / p>
6. USE THE PAPER FLOWERS IN A LITTLE STILL LIFE
The paper flowers are also nice alone or a few pieces together (3-5-7 pieces) in a vase. They do not require water or care and you can shape the flower petals according to what expression you want. You can put several smaller vases and create a beautiful and sculptural still life that lasts until you need a little renewal again.
THE PAPER FLOWERS COST FROM NOK 49 PER PIECE AND ARE AVAILABLE IN MANY DIFFERENT VARIANTS. BUY THE FLOWERS HERE.Have you used our paper flowers at home? Share your creative projects with us on Instagram with #studio-about @ studio-about.